Tax problems, like unfiled returns, unpaid taxes and filing mistakes that trigger expensive audits, affect many Americans; and if not dealt with quickly, the debt, accompanying penalties and overwhelming stress can sink businesses and leave families financially devastated.
Avoid costly penalties
The strategy should always be to resolve the tax issue promptly while protecting your interests fully. This simple strategy can seem impossible to implement for taxpayers dealing with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and/or state tax agencies.
Essential Tax Services (ETS) is a full service tax debt resolution company. We represent individuals, corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and sole proprietors before the IRS and state in tax collection and audit matters. We provide the following assistance:
- IRS and State Audit Representation
- IRS and State Collections Representation
- IRS and State Non-Filing Issues
- IRS and State Payment Plans
- IRS Offers in Compromise
- Trust Fund Recovery Issues
- Sales Tax Audits
If you or your company has received a notification from the IRS and/or state for collection of back taxes, assessed penalties, wage garnishments, Trust Fund penalties and debt, or notification of a compliance/full audit or unfiled tax returns, ETS will evaluate, research and help you understand the tax agency position. We will assist you in preparing a response and also negotiate a settlement on your behalf.
While representing you before the IRS/State, ETS will:
- Evaluate and research the tax or compliance issues involved
- Communicate with the IRS/state on your behalf
- Plan a strategy to represent your interests and assert your argument
- Meet with the tax agencies if requested
- Resolve any outstanding issues and submit necessary documents
- Amend or prepare any returns
- File any IRS/state requested documents
- Negotiate a settlement and secure closure
- Assist with any appeals, if needed
- Keep you informed throughout the process
Extensive Tax Knowledge and Experience
We work directly with the IRS
Licensed by the US Treasury (IRS) as an Enrolled Agent and a NTPI Fellow®, Denise Robinett has in-depth knowledge about how the IRS reviews returns and is specifically trained to represent taxpayers before the IRS. Educated at the graduate-level in representation, Denise has studied and has experience in a broad range of topics including:
With you every step of the way.
At ETS, we minimize audit risk by analyzing returns for potential red flags before filing. Our dedication to providing the most current, effective tax services does not end on April 15th. Throughout the year, we stay abreast of tax law changes and new strategies for helping our clients minimize their tax liabilities, remain compliant with tax law, and reach their financial goals.
When our clients find themselves in conflict with the IRS or state agencies, we are their partners and advisors, and we negotiate the best settlement possible while protecting their rights and their futures.
13168 Piedmont Vista Drive
Haymarket, VA 20169
- Tax Services for Individuals and Businesses in Haymarket, Gainesville, Fairfax, Bristow and surrounding Metro areas.September 28, 2016 - 10:21 am
Northern Virginia Tax accountant serving Northern Virginia Metro and the entire United States. Essential Tax Services is a full-service tax accounting firm focused on providing quality tax preparation, tax planning, and accounting services to Haymarket, Gainesville, Bristow, Manassas, Fairfax Virginia and surrounding communities. For over 10 years, Essential Tax Services has provided quality accounting services with a strong dedication to client satisfaction. […]